To help delgates find accommodation for the BAM2019 Conference, we have put together a guide on how to find and choose accommodation in the City of Birmingham. The BAM2019 Conference will take place from the 3rd - 5th September at Aston University.
Conference Aston Accommodation
We’re delighted to announce your exclusive bedroom rate code for the BAM Conference 2019: Code: BAM2019
Hotel Bed and Breakfast, 1 person: £99 inc vat
Aston Student Village Bed and Breakfast, 1 person: £49 inc vat
Full pre-payment is required at the time of booking and these exclusive rates are provided on a non-refundable advance-purchase basis.
- Log onto our website www.conferenceaston.co.uk
- To the right hand box on the page please click onto ‘I want to book a hotel room”
- A new screen will appear, click onto the left hand box ‘I want to book a hotel room”
- Once the new screen has appeared, please select the date that you wish to check-in, including the amount of nights you would like to stay, then please select “Any location” as the location and enter your promotion code which is BAM2019; then please click “CLICK TO SEARCH”.
- Once you are in the new screen the Special rate will appear showing the style of room and also the rate. There will be two options available, hotel standard accommodation and student accommodation.
- To the right hand side of the screen please select the amount of rooms required in the drop down box and in the drop down box that appears underneath, please select the number of guests that shall be staying.
- Once complete, move the cursor just above these drop down boxes and click the “Proceed” button.
- You will then need to enter the guests details of whom shall be staying and then click “Proceed”.
- On the next screen you will need to enter your personal details, please ensure you check the box to agree with the Terms and Conditions.
- Then continue to payment screen.
- Once the payment screen has been completed a confirmation email will be sent to you via the email address which you had provided.
If you have any questions regarding the booking process, please do not hesitate to contact your Event organiser on 0121 204 4300.
Please note that the accommodation needs to be booked separately from the Conference.
ibis Styles Birmingham Centre
ibis Styles have allocated 25 guestrooms per night at £59.00. Guests are required to call or email hotel reservations directly to secure a room. Delegates will need to provide card details to guarantee rooms for arrival. Please call 0121 200 1900 or email H9130-RE@ACCOR.COM.
Prices quoted are per room per night, inclusive of VAT, Continental and Hot Breakfast.
Delegates requiring car parking facilities will be charged £13.00 per 24 hours.
Delegates can check in at 14.00 and check out time is 12.00pm.
Clayton Hotel have placed 20 bedrooms on hold from the 1st - 5th September. Guests can call directly the hotel and reserve the rooms by quoting “ASTO010919” and secure the bookings using their own cards. For any rooms that the guests book they can make any changes and modifications 7 days before arrival.
Holiday Inn Express Birmingham - Snow Hill
The Holiday Inn Express Birmingham Snow Hill have provided 35 rooms from the 1st-5th September at a rate of £59.00 per night. Allocations will be released on the 1st August 2019. Guests can book rooms by calling 0121 647 3999, please choose option 1 or 3 to connect you to reservations. Alternatively, please contact Groups@hiebirmingham.com
Hampton by Hilton Birmingham
The Hampton by Hilton Birmingham have provided 50 rooms from the 1st-5th September at a rate of £59.00 per night. Allocations will be released on the 3rd August 2019 so book before then to secure your room. Guests can book rooms by clicking on the Hampton by Hilton booking link below:
Adagio Birmingham have provided a maximum of 15 studio apartments [minimum 2 night stay restriction applies based on connsecutive nights].
- 105 BB per apartment, per night for stays 2 or 3 nights
- £95 BB per apartment , per night for stays 4+ nights
Rates are based on single occupancy and include VAT, WiFi, hot cooked buffet breakfast and access to the fitness room. A £10 supplement applies for double or twin occupancy. Card details will need to be provided on booking the rooms at Adagio Birmingham to secure the guests room on the system and payment will be taken in full from the guest upon arrival.
To book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and address the subject line as 'Aston University and for the attention of Kizzy Osborne'.
The Malmaison have kindly provided a maximum of 10 standard double rooms from the 1st - 5th September. The rate is for single occupancy with cooked breakfast on a rate of £93 per room on the 1st September, and £109 per room, per night on the 2nd and 5th September, and £149 per room, per night on the 3rd and 4th September. The cut off date is the 5th July 2019, any unsold rooms following this cut off date would be released into freesale.
To make a reservation, please call 0121 794 3004 and press option 1 x3 times to get through to our reservations team to check availability. The reference for guests to quote is 0109BM.
By using comparison websites such as laterooms.com delegates may find better deals on hotels, or alternative options nearer the venues.
We recommend that delegates visit the hotel official websites for the hotels that they plan to book to ensure that it has the required facilities (such as breakfast / Wi-Fi etc.). For reviews of local hotels we would recommend that you use tripadvisor.com
When to arrive / leave
For new members, we recommend that you attend the New Members’ Welcome Reception, which will take place from 08:00 to 09:00 on the morning of Tuesday 3rd September.
For delegates wishing to arrive in time to attend the professional development workshops (PDWs), these will commence after the New Members’ Welcome Reception at 09:00.
The final session of the conference will finish in the afternoon on Thursday 5th September.
More information on the conference schedule will be released in due course.
When to Book / Booking Deadlines
We recommend booking accommodation as soon as possible to avoid disappointment as the best value, best located and best quality hotels are likely to sell out early.