About the Conference
The British Academy of Management annual conference will provide you with an opportunity to meet with academics, researchers, students and practitioners from the UK and around the world. BAM plays a central role in representing the voice of the community to government and research councils and has strong links with several related organisations both in the UK and internationally.
In addition to prominent keynote speakers there will be: Professional Development Workshops, symposia, an award ceremony, paper presentations, the Gala Dinner and the exhibition which takes place throughout the Conference.
The Conference is publicised through the British Academy of Management website social media platforms. It is also publicised through the Academy of Social Sciences (AcSS).
The BAM conference attracts between 900 – 1000 delegates made up of students, academics, Deans of Business Schools and practitioners from the UK and overseas.
Benefits of Sponsoring and Exhibiting
The British Academy of Management offers a wide range of sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities for you to promote your organisation. We have designed our packages to maximise your company’s exposure to delegates via the conference website, the programme brochure and the conference app. Throughout the conference, there are several allocated breaks in which delegates can visit the exhibition stands.
By exhibiting, you will be given:
- A platform to network and engage with important decision makers in Business Schools and in associated organisations.
- The opportunity to increase awareness and engagement with your organisation amongst the business and management community.
- Brilliant networking opportunities to promote your organisation at the Conference and provide maximum visibility among the business and management research community.
- The chance to connect your organisation to high-quality research at the BAM Conference and to provide a strong foundation on which to build relationships with skilled researchers.
- The opportunity to publicise your organisation’s products and services among key decision makers in Business Schools and in associated organisations
- Maximum visibility for your organisation and a solid foundation on which to build relationships with skilled researchers.
- Engagement with delegates in a friendly, supportive and intellectual environment.
Please download the Sponsorship and Exhibition document via the link below: