Falmouth University School of Entrepreneurship invites you to participate to The Digital Transformation And Circular Entrepreneurship Conference on 6th of March 2020.
The Conference aims to bring together leading academics, PhD students, researchers and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences, knowledge and research results on various aspects of digital and circular entrepreneurship. It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for policy makers, leaders, researchers, practitioners and academics to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Digital and Circular Economy.
The themes of the conference evolve around circular entrepreneurship and business model, design thinking, digital entrepreneurship and structures within universities aiming to enhance student entrepreneurship within the context.
06 March 2020
Who Should Attend
• Researchers and academics willing to benefit from the experiences, knowledge and research results of leading academics within the context
• Researchers aiming to develop better insights into circular and digital entrepreneurship
• Researchers aiming to explore new areas of research and inquiry within the context in collaboration with circular and digital entrepreneurs
• Academics looking for ways to exchange experiences and learning about enhancing student entrepreneurship
• Academics aiming to explore rural, community, circular and heritage entrepreneurship within the Cornwall context.
• All BAM SIG Entrepreneurship members aiming to experience Cornwall and its lovely beaches and the nature in March
• Business owners willing to get involved in the digital and circular economy
• Entrepreneurs willing to create new high growth, high value tech businesses in Cornwall
• Business owners willing to explore opportunities to grow into new markets
• Business owner seeking for a transformational change
• Business owner looking for sustainable business success strategies in the digital and circular era
Benefits of Attendance
• Exploring new areas of research and inquiry within the context of circular and digital economy
• Developing insights into circular business model and the impediments towards scalability of the model
• Exploring of the transformation of Cornwall from a remote and deprived rural context to a resourceful incubation destination for sustainable and circular entrepreneurship
• Understanding entrepreneurship within the rural context from the institutional perspective
• Engaging with local entrepreneurs to explore new areas of research
• Exploring Launchpad! Launchpad is an innovative, post-graduate incubation and acceleration programme developed by Falmouth University that creates new digital businesses to meet identified market demand in just 12 months.
• New insights into enhancing student entrepreneurship within universities
• Enjoying our one of a kind “shared campus” occupied by Falmouth University and University of Exeter; managed by a charity.
Falmouth University School of Entrepreneurship
Penryn Campus, Treliever Road, Penryn, Cornwall
The Venue details will be confirmed soon.
Prof Wilson Ng, Regent's University
Prof Ossie Jones, University of Liverpool
Prof Chris Archer-Brown, Falmouth University
Prof Ken Webster, Exeter University
Prof William Housley, Cardiff University School of Social Sciences
Dr Olga Andrianova, TEVI
Mark Rudge, Circular Entrepreneur (Wasted Apple)
Sally Heard, Chief Executive at Cornwall School for Social Entrepreneurs
Dr Allen Alexander, The University of Exeter
Dr Ufi Cullen, Falmouth University
Falmouth University School of Entrepreneurship
St Michaels Resort offers our guests a special discount for their stay. Please book with the promo code of BAM2019.
Falmouth Hotel offers our guests a special discount for their stay. Please book with the promo code of British Academy of Management
Travel information and Campus map available via the following link: https://www.fxplus.ac.uk/sites/default/files/documents/penryn_campus_map_sept_2019.pdf
For specific information about the conference, please contact:
Dr Ufuk (Ufi) Alpşahin Cullen
Senior Fellow of Higher Education Academy
Senior Lecturer in Entrepreneurship
Falmouth School of Entrepreneurship
For general enquiries, please contact the BAM office at email@example.com or on 02073837770.
£20 for BAM Members
£30 for non-BAM Members
Free for PhD Students
Registration Deadline: 6th February 2020
If you are not a BAM member and would like to join BAM or find out more about the benefits of being a BAM member, please go to BAM membership.
Cancelation Policy - Should you wish to cancel your place, you will receive a full refund if your cancelation is made 4 weeks prior to the event. After this, full payment will be required. BAM reserves the right to cancel the event if there are not enough people to justify running the workshops.
|BAM Member||£ 20.00|
|Non-BAM Member||£ 30.00|
|Student Member||£ 0.00|