The conference seeks to elucidate some of the complexities of commercial engagement, reaction to change and foresight planning. It has become increasingly apparent that Business & Entrepreneurship has become a crucial asset which a developing country such as Bangladesh can benefit from. Local wealth generation is dependent on the activities of those imbued with an entrepreneurial spirit, yet often local conditions are not conducive to such activity, so it is important to look at ways to engender a supportive environment. Leaders in the political arena, in commerce, academia and in almost every field of human activity have much to gain from exploring these important themes.
8-10th December 2019
Who Should Attend
The maximum benefit of attending this international conference shall be to researchers, academics, management consultants, corporate professionals, corporate trainers, government officials, representatives of think tanks, social service organizations, entrepreneurs, doctoral and master’s students
Benefits of Attendance
1. Learn and acquire cutting edge international knowledge in various disciplines of business and management from internationally reputed experts.
2. Recognition of your work on international platform as a participant or paper/poster presenter.
3. All accepted full papers will be published in the conference proceedings in online version titled “Business and Management Review” and all abstracts will be published in the printed version of abstract proceedings.
4. Potentially identify your future collaborative partner among international, vibrant and scholarly audience.
5. Conference attendee voting will determine recipients of conference Best Paper awards which will be considered journal publication subject to further review.
6. Attendees will be eligible for an automatic 10% reduction on our future conferences.
7. All participants will receive CPD certificate worth 15 CPD credits
Daffodil International University
4/2 Sobhanbag, Dhanmondi
Paper Submission Details
Prof. Fabrizio Pezzani-University of Bocconi, Italy
Prof Chris Bellamy-Prof. Emirates, University of Greenwich, UK
Prof. Deepraj Mukherjee, Kent State University, USA
prof. Jo-Ann Rolle, Medgar Evers College of City University of New York, USA
Prof.Viput Pngsakul, NIDA Business School, Thailand
Prof. Sibli Ry=ubayat Ul islam, University of Dhaka
Centre for Business & Economic Research (CBER) was founded in London in 2006 with the aim of inspiring, recognizing and supporting excellence in business and Economic research Currently, the Centre has three main areas of endeavour: organizing an annual cycle of international academic conferences, producing academic journals, and offering bespoke consultancy projects both in the United Kingdom and further afield.
Dr P. R. Datta
Centre for Business & Economic Research
Registration fee for single author: £300
Registration fee as a student author/observer: £300
Registration fee as a corporate observer: £400
Participants from Bangladesh: Conference registration fee
Registration for single author 5000TK
Registration as a student author/Observer 1000TK
Registration as an observer (Corporate) 10,000TK
The booking deadline of this event is: 26th October 2019
To book your place please go to: https://cberuk.com/conference_registration&id=7048