We would like to invite you to the IFERA 2020 Annual Conference that will be held next year (June 24-26, 2020) in Santander (Spain). The deadline for submissions is 3rd February 2020.
Please have a look to our Conference webpage: https://ifera.org/ifera-2020/
Our conference theme “Generation to generation: Bridging past and future in family business” aims to expand knowledge about the antecedents, processes and consequences of generational renewal in family businesses and to bridge gaps or apparent contradictions in family business research. In line with the conference theme, we will have three outstanding academic keynote speakers: Sharon V. Álvarez (University of Pittsburgh), Franz W. Kellermanns (University of North Carolina at Charlotte), and Kimberly Wade-Benzoni (Duke University).
In this sense, the Program has been enriched by some exciting pre-conference activities with a Research Development Day chaired by Emanuela Rondi (June 24th). Authors of full research papers, works-in-progress, teaching cases and PhD proposals will be distinguished with special awards and will be invited to submit their manuscripts to special issues of specific journals and collections.
The Family Business Centers of Cantabria, Basque Country and Seville, on behalf of the Spanish network of Family Business Centers, and the IFERA Board look forward to welcoming scholars of all disciplines as well as family enterprises to engage in a fruitful conversation on family business research and practice.
María Concepción López-Fernández (U. of Cantabria), Unai Arzubiaga (U. of the Basque Country), José Carlos Casillas (U. of Seville) and the IFERA Board.
June 24-26, 2020
Who Should Attend
Researchers at different stages of their career and professional development interested in family business research.
Benefits of Attendance
* A valuable academic space for research inspiration, discussion, sharing and confronting ideas, learning, and networking.
* Three outstanding academic keynote speakers: Sharon V. Álvarez (University of Pittsburgh), Franz W. Kellermanns (University of North Carolina at Charlotte), and Kimberly Wade-Benzoni (Duke University).
* A Conference that aims to respond to the diversity of needs expressed by researchers at different stages of career and professional development.
* Paper development workshop (PDW) on different topics by renowned researchers on June 24th.
* Dedicated sessions for special issues in progress on June 24th.
* Special issues: The launch of journal special issues is being considered to give value to the most promising papers submitted to the conference.
* Family Business Day with a novel and international format offering several opportunities of cross-fertilization among scholars and practitioners and involvement of the local, lively entrepreneurial community.
* Seminars on emerging topics in family business research and career development.
* Conference awards: best conference paper, best paper on conference theme, best theory paper award, best junior scholar award, best paper for practical contribution, best teaching case award, best Ph.D. research proposal award, most promising work-in-progress award, best reviewer award
Business and Economics School, University of Cantabria
Avenida de los Castros, 54. 39005 Santander, Cantabria (Spain)
Paper Submission Details
Available at the following link: https://ifera.org/ifera-2020/call-for-papers/
The call for papers deadline is on February 3, 2020
* Sharon V. Álvarez (University of Pittsburgh)
* Franz W. Kellermanns (University of North Carolina at Charlotte)
* Kimberly Wade-Benzoni (Duke University)
Email all inquiries about online process to the Program Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other issues at email@example.com
IFERA 2020 Ticket + Membership:
* Faculty/other: €650.00
* Students: €550.00
The booking deadline of this event is: June 24, 2020
To book your place please go to: https://ifera.org/product/ifera2020-ticket-membership/