Booking for the conference will open on Wednesday 13th March 2019
The 2019 Conference fees are as follows:
- BAM Student Member Conference Fee - £270 [after 31st July]
- BAM Student Member Conference Fee including BAM Membership - £290 [after 31st July]
- BAM Ordinary Member Conference Fee - £410 [after 31st July]
- BAM Ordinary Member Conference Fee including BAM Membership - £490 [after 31st July]
Delegates can purchase a Gala Dinner ticket for £60 with the Conference registration. In addition, we will be providing a tour of Aston Villa Football Club for an additional charge of £8. Please note the tour is now sold out. If you are still interested in attending then please contact email@example.com to be placed on the waiting list.
For 2019, BAM is offering a 'roll-up' package which includes both the Conference fee and Membership fee. Please contact us with a purchase order from your institution as authorisation. Alternatively, finance departments can contact us and make payment over the phone.
If you are not a current member of BAM you will need to join before being able to register for the conference.
We divided our FAQ section (a) aimed at individual members registering for the Conference and (b) aimed at universities paying on behalf of the delegate.
In order to register for the Conference, you need to be a BAM member. If you are not currently a member, please choose a registration package that includes the membership fee.
Members registering and paying themselves
Q: How do I pay for the Conference?
A: Payment can be made online by card (Visa, MasterCard). The payment will be made to British Academy of Management and the system will generate an auto receipt at the end of your booking. Please note that at the moment we are unable to process payments made by American Express.
Q: I haven’t received confirmation of my registration – am I booked?
A: Registered delegate receives an auto-confirmation upon booking, so if you haven’t received the email, please check your spam folder.
Q: Can I pay for the registration via bank transfer?
A: Yes, you can pay via bank transfer. Please make sure you reference it with your membership number or your full name. If someone else is paying on your behalf, please make sure they reference it with your name.
Account name: British Academy of Management Ltd
Bank Name: The Co-operative Bank
Bank Address: 80 Cornhill Bank, London, EC3V 3NJ
Account No: 65220757
Sort Code: 08-02-28
IBAN: GB86 CPBK 08022865220757 (non-mandatory for UK payments)
Swift: Code CPBK GB22 (non-mandatory for UK payments)
Q: I paid via bank transfer but did not receive confirmation of my registration. Am I registered?
A: Please allow at least 3-5 days for the payment to go through. If by then you don’t receive the confirmation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (please include in the subject line your name and membership address)
Q: I am based in Pakistan. I tried to pay for the registration via PayPal but was unable to complete the transaction. Could you please advise?
A: Unfortunately, PayPal platform does not work in Pakistan. Please pay via bank transfer (see instructions above).
Q: I paid for the registration fee but can no longer attend the Conference. Can you refund the fee to a differrent payPal account?
A: No, we can only process the refund to the same PayPal account used to pay the registration fee.
Q: My University paid the registration fee but didn’t pay for the Gala Dinner. How do I purchase the ticket?
A: You can pay for the Gala dinner or any other Conference addon that your University did not cover separately. Please log in as a member and visit the Bam2019 Gala Dinner webpage.
Universities paying on behalf of the delegate
Registration step-by-step process
1. Please check whether the delegate you are trying to register is a BAM member
2. If a person is not a member, please select a registration package that includes the membership fee. Alternatively, if your University policy does not cover memberships please ask the delegate to sign up and pay for BAM membership first.
3. If you pay with a University card you will receive a receipt from PayPal confirming the purchase. In addition, delegate will receive email confirmation of his/her registration.
Paying via Bank Transfer
1. Please allow 3-5 days for the payment to clear.
2. Please advise the delegate on the date of the bank transfer
1. Please email email@example.com to request an invoice
2. In the subject line, please use the delegate’s full name/membership number
3. If you are paying a student fee, please attach a copy of the letter stating that the person is a student in your University.
1. If possible, please advise delegates that it is their responsibility to advise British Academy of Management on their dietary requirements and any assistance they may need during the Conference
2. If you are purchasing a non-inclusive package, please advise the delegate on specific costs the University will cover.