On Monday 4th September, BAM SIGs/Networks and Tracks will be running networking activities and other events for their members, including joint track events, informal gatherings and workshops. More events will be published in due course.
Early Career Researchers Consortium (Hosted by Entrepreneurship, Strategy, International Business, Innovation, Inter-Organizational Collaboration, and Management & Business History SIGs)
Call for Applications.
The British Academy of Management SIGs Entrepreneurship, Strategy, International Business, Innovation, Interorganizational Collaborations, and Business History are hosting an Early Career Researchers Consortium on Monday 4th September 2023. If you have started your first faculty position in the last few years, this consortium is for you!
The consortium will provide an intimate forum for interacting with senior colleagues and peers about how to prosper in your academic career. It will include a combination of feedback sessions, panels, and facilitated discussions focused on three key topics: 1) developing your research for publication with the help of seasoned scholars in your area; 2) strategies for impact, funding, and growth as a researcher and teacher; and 3) navigating the early years of building a successful faculty career in diverse institutional settings.
This year’s presenters offer diverse scholarly and geographic perspectives. The roster includes:
- Barak S. Aharonson, University of Guelph, Canada
- Yuyu Chang, National Cheng Kung University, Taiwan
- Stephanie Decker, University of Birmingham, UK
- Wilson Ng, IDRAC Business School, France
- Stratos Ramoglou, University of Southampton, UK
- Shuang Ren, Belfast University, UK
- Joerg Sydow, Free University Berlin, Germany
- Roger Strange, University of Sussex, UK
- Kevin Tennent, University of York, UK
- Dianne HB Welsh, University of North Carolina Greensboro, USA
Applications are due by June 15 and require submission of the following information:
- Your name, email address, title, institutional affiliation
- Your curriculum vitae (2 pages)
- An extended abstract of a working paper on which you wish to receive feedback (5 pages maximum) – optional. If you submit, we consider this your confirmation that we are allowed to distribute the paper within your breakout group.
To submit, please click here