Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities
The British Academy of Management would cordially like to invite you to join its 33rd Annual Conference as an Exhibitor or Sponsor.
The event will be held at Aston University from the 3rd - 5th September and will be hosted by the Aston Business School.
We want to welcome you to be part of this exhilarating event.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE FOR EXHIBITORS/SPONSORS AT THE BAM2019 CONFERENCE:
- To give your organisation a platform to network and engage with important decision makers in Business Schools and in associated organisations.
- Increasing awareness and engagement with your organisation amongst the business and management community.
- Brilliant networking opportunities to promote your organisation at the Conference and provides maximum visibility among the business and management research community.
- Connecting your organisation to high-quality research at the BAM Conference and to provide a strong foundation on which to build relationships with skilled researchers.
- To publicise your organisation’s products and services among key decision makers in Business Schools and in associated organisations
- To deliver maximum visibility for your organisation and to provide a solid foundation on which to build relationships with skilled researchers.
- Engage with delegates in a friendly, supportive and intellectual manner.
The benefits and opportunities have been intended to promote your organisation heavily at the BAM 2019 Conference.
For more information on the exhibition and sponsorship opportunities at the BAM2019 Conference or for any other enquiries, please contact Lewis Johnson - email@example.com