BAM Community answers the call in the fight against Covid-19
The Parliamentary Office of Science and Technology (POST) has now published a list of those researchers who joined their Covid-19 expert database and responded to the POST horizon scanning survey of expert’s concerns around the impacts of COVID-19.
We are proud to note that three BAM Fellows and over a dozen BAM Members contributed to this survey, which was used to determine the 15 broad areas of concern around which POST is now working to generate and publish publicly available syntheses. The first three syntheses made available will be of interest to everyone in our community, and are on: Work, employment and COVID-19; Economy, finance and COVID-19; and Business, trade and COVID-19.
For their contribution to this important work, we wanted to take a moment to thank:
our BAM Fellows:
- Prof Sir Cary Cooper, CBE, FBAM, University Of Manchester
- Prof Rick Delbridge, FBAM, Cardiff University
- Prof Denis Fischbacher-Smith, FBAM, University Of Glasgow
and our BAM Members:
- Dr Moheeb Abualqumboz, University Of Salford
- Dr Bahare Afrahi, Kingston University London
- Prof Carol Atkinson, Manchester Metropolitan Uni
- Dr Felix Arndt, University Of Guelph
- Dr Nicola Bateman, University Of Leicester
- Dr Christoph Biehl, University Of Birmingham
- Prof Patricia Lewis, University Of Kent
- Dr Jessica Lichy, IDRAC Business School
- Prof Niki Panteli, Royal Holloway University Of London
- Dr Paul Summers, Solent University
- Dr Hang T T Nguyen, University Of Huddersfield
- Dr Lucian Tipi, Sheffield Hallam University
- Prof Paresh Wankhade, Edge Hill University
If we missed anyone, please let us know, and we will add you to the list!
While the POST survey has now closed, you may still join the POST Covid-19 expert database here: https://bit.ly/2wC1UB9. We also encourage our expert community to sign up to the UK government’s separate Covid-19 Expert database here: https://forms.gle/jCB4FTZn6YeRJmrv7.