We invite you to submit abstracts to the 2019 Irish Academy of Management Conference which will be held in the National College of Ireland from 28th to 30th August 2019.
The deadline for submission of abstracts is February 22nd and full details on registration and submissions are available here.
The theme of the 2019 Conference is Responsible Management. More information on this theme is available here.
For this year’s conference, we invite submissions however broadly, for full and working papers, as well as submissions for the Doctoral Colloquium via the following link https://iam2019.exordo.com/ for the following tracks. Please submit your abstract via your chosen track and choose the format; full, working or doctoral paper:
- Accounting, Finance and Corporate Governance chaired by Dr Deirdre Bane
- Education, Teaching and Learning chaired by Professor Denis Harrington
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management chaired by Dr Simon Stephens
- Work, Employment & Organisation chaired by Dr Ultan Sherman
- CSR, Business Ethics and Sustainability chaired by Dr Alan Gilmer
- Strategic Management chaired by Dr Donal O'Brien
- Leadership & Organisational Behaviour chaired by Dr TJ McCabe
- Critical, Theoretical and Methodological Issues in Management chaired by Assoc Professor Na Fu
- International Business chaired by Dr Lisa Bradley
- Technology and Innovation Management chaired by Dr Claire McBride
- Marketing and Services Management chaired by Dr Christina O'Connor
- Healthcare and Public Sector Management chaired by Dr Nicole Gross
- Tourism, Hospitality and Food chaired by Dr Noel Murray
In addition to the keynote speeches and paper presentations, the conference will also feature:
The Colloquium will allow doctoral candidates the opportunity to socialize their work (at whatever stage they may be in their PhD research process) with others in their discipline. Participants will be expected to participate in discipline-connected groups; to formally present their own work; and to gather constructive comments and feedback on this work from their peers and doctoral track convenors.
Early Career Workshop & IAM Special Interest Groups