The Membership and Administration Officer is a key role within the office. Besides producing quality written and numerical data, and being very familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word, you will provide general administration duties to the team. As well as maintaining the general office environment, you will also act as a key point of contact with stake holders, members and delegates, investigating and resolving their queries. Highly skilled at managing a wide variety of people from different backgrounds you will be innovative and contribute positively to the working environment. Ideally the job holder is recent graduate who enjoys the challenge of following processes and maintaining order.
- Key Accountabilities and Duties
- Provide a general membership service to all members of the Academy. Ensure the database is updated in accordance with procedure in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Act as first point of contact for all telephone calls. Provide telephone and email support to stakeholders, members and delegates with regards to investigating queries until they are fully resolved in an efficient and friendly manner. Escalate and follow up on issues where appropriate.
- In conjunction with the team, take responsibility for managing the Academy inbox, ensuring that email traffic is monitored and dealt with accordingly. Escalate issues where required.
- Support the smooth running of the office including:
- Work with the CEO to organise and distribute Committee meeting agendas and notes
- Minute Executive Committee meetings and Council meetings
- Maintain records of committee membership and attendance
- Sort, open, deliver and post all outgoing paper correspondence as required
- Print, scan and photocopy as required
- Book relevant travel and accommodation for the CEO, Trustees and team, when required.
- Book meeting rooms and catering as required
- Meet and greet all visitors, both in person, and handle telephone enquires with courtesy and diligence
- Ensure office stationery and other supplies are replenished and monitored
- Attend to the general housekeeping of the office including checking windows, heating, etc
To download the full job advert, please click here
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining how you meet the requirements of the role to the CEO, Madeleine Barrows at firstname.lastname@example.org . The deadline for receipt of application is 23.59 on 28th February 2019. This role is also being advertised through Reed.co.uk .