Our two journals – the British Journal of Management (BJM) and International Journal of Management Reviews (IJMR) – continue to go from strength to strength, rising in impact factors and rankings as well as in the number of submissions being received. We are investing further in our journals to provide additional support for the wonderful teams of Editors that work so hard to provide high quality outlets for research. So we are seeking to recruit the following roles:
- An additional Co-Editor in Chief for IJMR, to work with the current Editors in Chief, Dr Dermot Breslin and Professor Katie Bailey.
- An additional Associate Editor, ideally with a specialism in information systems and perhaps based in North America, to join the team on IJMR.
- Four additional Associate Editors for BJM.
Details of all these roles can be found in the documents below The closing date for all roles is 9am on Monday 4th January 2021.
- IJMR Co Editor in Chief Advert
- IJMR Co Editor in Chief Further particulars with advert
- IJMR Associate Editor Advert
- IJMR Associate Editor role description
- BJM Associate Editor (x4) Advert
- BJM Associate Editor role description
Please support our community by sharing these opportunities with your networks.