Virtual Issues of BAM Journals are a source of articles from the British Journal of Management and the International Journal of Management Reviews that focus on the intellectual domain of respective SIGs.
If you are preparing an article or thinking about reading lists for a particular course, the virtual issues may be a good place to start.
The links to the virtual issues relevant to the respective SIGs are below.
- Corporate Governance
- E-Business & E-Governance
- Gender in Management
- Human Resource Management
- International Business and Management
- Inter-Organization Collaboration: Partnerships, Alliances and Networks
- Knowledge and Learning
- Leadership & Leadership Development
- Marketing & Retail
- Organizational Psychology
- Organizational Transformation, Change and Development
- Performance Management
- Public Management and Governance
- Research Methodology
- Strategy as Practice
- Sustainable and Responsible Business