Title: Webinar outlines funding opportunity and benefits of Management Knowledge Transfer Partnerships for businesses
Date: Friday 24th July
Time: 10.00am – 11.00am
Register for the webinar here
What the Webinar will cover:
The webinar is your chance to discover more about how KTPs work, and what the specific opportunity is for companies that may wish to participate in a Management KTP. KTN’s specialist Knowledge Transfer Advisers will provide a guide to the application process, the management areas covered by the mKTP and the types of companies most likely to benefit from participating in a mKTP. There will be a chance to hear from a company partner involved in a mKTP project.
- Glasgow-based glass specialist, IPIG, in partnership with the University of the West of Scotland are using their mKTP to “undertake a market led strategic change and business development project, underpinned by optimised business processes, management systems, customer-centric culture and strategic agility”.
In just an hour, this webinar will provide a comprehensive guide to mKTP so you have all the information you need to apply in time for the current mKTP funding competition.
- Jody Chatterjee, Knowledge Transfer Adviser, KTN
- Mark Lynch, Knowledge Transfer Adviser, KTN
- Jim Berryman, Knowledge Transfer Adviser, KTN
- Richard Lamb, KTP Programme Manager, Innovate UK,
- Ian Thomson, Company Director, I P I G Ltd (Inspiring Projects Involving Glass)
10.00am Welcome by host – Jody Chatterjee, Knowledge Transfer Adviser, KTN
10.05am Introduction to mKTP – Richard Lamb, KTP Programme Manager, Innovate UK
10.10am About mKTP – Jody Chatterjee and Mark Lynch, Knowledge Transfer Advisers, KTN
10.25am Case Study – Jim Berryman, Knowledge Transfer Adviser, KTN & Ian Thomson, Company Director, I P I G Ltd (Inspiring Projects Involving Glass)
10.35am Q&A session