Gender in Management
Signup to Join the SIG
|BAM Members||Non BAM Members|
About the SIG
The Gender in Management Special Interest Group was formed in 2002 as a result of discussion at the Gender and Management stream at the EURAM Conference in Stockholm in May 2002. The purpose of the SIG is to act as a dedicated network for academics to keep up to date with current issues in the area of gender and management.
- Improve the future position of gender issues in management through policy recommendations
- Share and encourage international, interdisciplinary and cross cultural research
- Develop an international focus for research ideas and dialogue
- Enable members to keep up to date with current issues in the area of gender and work
- Act as a forum for members to exchange ideas and information around topics related to gender and management
- Provide a supportive environment in which both new and established academics can share and develop ideas (e.g. through mentoring, study groups and peer reviewing)
- Provide networking opportunities for academics researching in the area.
- Act as a forum for the development of an integrated body of management knowledge
Gender in Management SIG Virtual Issue
Virtual Issues of BAM Journals are a source of articles from the British Journal of Management and the International Journal of Management Reviews that focus on the intellectual domain of respective SIGs.
If you are preparing an article or thinking about reading lists for a particular course, the virtual issues may be a good place to start.
In addition, Gender in Management Virtual Issues can be accessed through the following link:
- Dr Jenny Rodriguez: email@example.com
- Carol Woodhams: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Communications, Social Media and Publicity Officer
- Dr Lilis Surienty: email@example.com
- Dr Huiping Xian: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Adelina Broadbridge: email@example.com
Please follow this link to the SIG's website: Gender in Management SIG Website
Gender in Management LinkedIn Group is a fantastic place to start and/or join topical discussions related to this SIG, connect with other SIG members and keep updated on relevant events. You will also be able to post your own ideas and get feedback on them as well as reply to others
Gender in Management SIG Facebook page is another place to start and/or join topical discussions related to the SIG, connecting with other members and keep updated on events.