Human Resource Management
Signup to Join the SIG
|BAM Members||Non BAM Members|
About the SIG
The HRM SIG is open to all BAM members with an interest in the management of people in organizations. It's aim is to contribute to improving both management practice and employee experience through the encouragement of rigorous conceptual and empirical research.
- Dr Minjie Cai: email@example.com
Other Committee Members
- Carol Atkinson: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg Bamber: email@example.com
- Yehuda Baruch: Y.Baruch@soton.ac.uk
- Pawan Budhwar: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minjie Cai: email@example.com
- Nelarine Cornelius: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephen Procter: email@example.com
- Helen Shipton: firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resource Management SIG e-Virtual Issue
Virtual Issues of BAM Journals are a source of articles from the British Journal of Management and the International Journal of Management Reviews that focus on the intellectual domain of respective SIGs.
If you are preparing an article or thinking about reading lists for a particular course, the virtual issues may be a good place to start.