Inter-Organizational Collaboration: Partnerships, Alliances and Networks
Signup to Join the SIG
|BAM Members||Non BAM Members|
About the SIG
This Special Interest Group is a network of academics whose interests revolve around the theory and practice of the many manifestations of collaborative working – alliances, joint ventures, networks and strategic partnerships.
The group includes researchers whose work is positioned at local, national and international levels, and it embraces people who are situated in public, private and mixed sector contexts. Academics involved in this group have a variety of disciplinary backgrounds and contribute at both empirical and theoretical levels.
- Facilitate networking amongst members
- Organise a stream at each BAM Conference
- Arrange a series of workshops at different universities over a year
The Group very much welcomes new members (and old ones who have lost touch!).
Please sign up to the SIG using the buttons above. Let us know your intention to get involved by emailing either:
Inter-Organizational Collaboration: Partnerships, Alliances and Networks SIG Virtual Issue
Virtual Issues of BAM Journals are a source of articles from the British Journal of Management and the International Journal of Management Reviews that focus on the intellectual domain of respective SIGs.
If you are preparing an article or thinking about reading lists for a particular course, the virtual issues may be a good place to start.
- Tamara Mulherin: email@example.com
- Dr. Colin Pilbeam: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Swetketu Patnaik: email@example.com
- Caroline Bishop: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Professor Steve Cropper: email@example.com
- Dr. Carol Jacklin-Jarvis: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Edward Thompson: email@example.com
- Akash Puranik: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth Alexander: Elizabeth.Alexander@newcastle.ac.uk