22nd March 2017
22nd March 2017
17th March 2017
15th March 2017
2015 Annual Review
Signup to Join the SIG
|BAM Members||Non BAM Members|
About the SIG
The primary role of the Organisational Psychology SIG is to encourage and support the formation of collaborative research networks in the domain of organisational psychology.
- To encourage and support the formation of collaborative research networks in the domain of organisational psychology
- To encourage the sharing of knowledge in the domain of organisational psychology
- To provide support to organisational psychology scholars
- To increase the voice of organisational psychology within business and management
- To support emerging areas of organisational psychology research
- To foster scholarly links with related psychological domains
Organisational Psychology SIG Virtual Issue
Virtual Issues of BAM Journals are a source of articles from the British Journal of Management and the International Journal of Management Reviews that focus on the intellectual domain of respective SIGs.
If you are preparing an article or thinking about reading lists for a particular course, the virtual issues may be a good place to start.
- Chris Carter: email@example.com
- John Blenkinsopp: firstname.lastname@example.org
International Members Coordinator
- Rebecca Mitchell: email@example.com
SIG Chair Interview
In March 2014, BAM interviewed Lee Martin and Joanne Lyubovnikova to find out more about the SIG, what future activities the SIG has planned and how members can get involved with the SIG.
'We hope [the five year strategy] will have a real impact on those working within organisational psychology and we’re excited by the opportunities this will bring our members. Our strategy for the next five years involves raising the profile of organisational psychology within UK universities, helping to develop early career researchers in this field and bringing together communities of researchers around special issue research topics. The five year strategy will be launched at our AGM later this year.
We’re always looking for people to help with the SIG activities. Come and meet us at the annual conference and we’ll help you get involved!'
Upcoming BAM Events
31st March 201712th Annual workshop on Teaching Research Methods to Business and Management Students: Your Research Methodology Class Has HOW MANY Students?!
6th April 2017BAM IB&IM SIG Event: Case Selection in Qualitative Case Study Research in International Business and International Management
7th April 2017Joint BAM Event: Management Education in Turbulent Times. Journal of Management Education Special Issue, paper development workshop
20th April 2017
21st April 2017