Signup to Join the SIG
|BAM Members||Non BAM Members|
About the SIG
The primary role of the Organisational Psychology SIG is to encourage and support the formation of collaborative research networks in the domain of organisational psychology.
- To encourage and support the formation of collaborative research networks in the domain of organisational psychology
- To encourage the sharing of knowledge in the domain of organisational psychology
- To provide support to organisational psychology scholars
- To increase the voice of organisational psychology within business and management
- To support emerging areas of organisational psychology research
- To foster scholarly links with related psychological domains
Organisational Psychology SIG Virtual Issue
Virtual Issues of BAM Journals are a source of articles from the British Journal of Management and the International Journal of Management Reviews that focus on the intellectual domain of respective SIGs.
If you are preparing an article or thinking about reading lists for a particular course, the virtual issues may be a good place to start.
International Members Coordinator
- Rebecca Mitchell: email@example.com