Organizational Transformation, Change and Development
About the SIG
The OTCD SIG welcomes colleagues studying any aspects of change management and organisational development. The aims of the SIG are to improve the quality of research and to expand the capacity in the field.
News of our forthcoming events/seminars can be found in the BAM newsletter.
The objectives of the OTCD SIG are to:
- Act as a forum where contemporary TCD issues can be discussed and developed.
- Enable members to keep in touch with new initiatives and topical debates around the nature of TCD.
- Publicise developments in TCD to members.
- Provide a 'home' for doctoral students and scholars researching the area.
- Organise a TCD track at the annual BAM conference.
- Generate high quality papers for the TCD track.
- Provide networking opportunities for BAM members interested in issues relating to TCD.
- Act as a resource base for members who wish to develop their interests.
- Develop links with other areas and organisations to make research activity relevant to all members.
Organizational Transformation, Change and Development SIG Virtual Issue
Virtual Issues of BAM Journals are a source of articles from the British Journal of Management and the International Journal of Management Reviews that focus on the intellectual domain of respective SIGs.
If you are preparing an article or thinking about reading lists for a particular course, the virtual issues may be a good place to start.
Currently the following individuals have agreed to take on committee roles in the SIG. It is anticipated that we will recruit further members to the committee in due course
- Richard Jefferies
- John Mendy: email@example.com
- Vacant Role
- Siva Sockalingam: firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Chair (Ex-Officio)
- Ashley Braganza: email@example.com
Steering Committee Members
- Ini Enang: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thomas Thompson
SIG-related publications and how to obtain them
There are two journals that are directly in our field.
- Journal of Organisational Change Management:
- Journal of Change Management: