British Academy of Management (BAM) and Irish Academy of Management (IAM) Collaborative Research Award 2024 information session
This free webinar is for both new and previous applicants to the BAM and Partner Grant Schemes to consider whether to apply for the 2024 funding round for the BAM and Irish Academy of Management (IAM) Collaborative Research Award.
The information session will help you to understand more about the different grant schemes, hear about the benefits of applying to the schemes, and to understand the application process and timeline and common application errors.
- Part 1: Introduction to the BAM and IAM Collaborative Research Award will help to establish content and scope of the grant scheme, and to understand the eligibility criteria for the scheme.
- Part 2: Benefits of applying to the scheme and what BAM and Partner grants have enabled previous grant holders to do. This part will give you, (1) an understanding of what even small amounts of research funding can help to achieve, and (2) inspiration for your own professional development and career planning.
- Part 3: The application process and timeline including recent changes to the application process, and common errors made in previous application submissions. This part will help you to understand what is required for your application, and how to ensure that your application is complete.
There will be a questions and answers session at the end of the webinar.
More information on the grant scheme is available at: BAM and Partner (IAM and SIMA) Grant Schemes 2024
BAM Grants and IAM
Who Should Attend?
Anybody who is considering whether to apply for the BAM and IAM Collaborative Research Award 2024 Grant Scheme. The session will also be useful for research office colleagues who support applicants in putting together applications.
This event will be facilitated by :
- Professor Stefanie Reissner, Durham University - BAM Chair of Research Grants
- Professor Margaret Linehan, Munster Technological University - IAM International Liaison
- Stuart Hull, British Academy of Management - BAM Grants Administrator
Benefits of attending
Understand the content, scope and eligibility for the BAM and IAM Collaborative Research Award 2024
Learn what previous Collaborative Research Award grants have enabled previous grant holders to achieve
Hear about the application process and timeline including changes to the application process, and common application errors
Please contact Stuart Hull, BAM Grants Administrator at [email protected] for questions about the grant scheme.
This is a free event open to all
Registrations close on Wednesday 8th November at 23:59 UK time.