Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
The Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management SIG is focused on all aspects of Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (OLSCM).
About the SIG
This Special Interest Group (OLSCM) is focused on all aspects of Operations. This includes Logistics, Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Process Management and the practical demands of designing workplaces and jobs for optimum performance and sustainability. It aims to provide a forum for contemporary research ideas and outputs which respond to grand challenges and industrial need so to guide the practices of managers and future researchers. As such this SIG has broad relevance and interest to practitioners. The SIG is a platform for engagement between academics and practitioners in shaping the research agenda through discussion, collaboration and events.
- Investigating opportunities and challenges to inform practices in Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (OLSCM)
- Encouraging and supporting innovative research which has potential to advance the field of OLSCM
- To theoretically and practically advance the disciplines of OLSCM across manufacturing/service/private and public settings
- To support continuous professional development of practitioners and academics through collaborative networks and events
- To provide a supportive developmental environmental for doctoral researchers in any of the areas within our broad discipline.
SIG Events 2019-2020
SIG Annual General Meeting (AGM)
The Operations, Logistics and Supply Chain Management (OLSCM) SIG will take place on Wednesday 6th October 2021 from 16:00 - 17:00 (UK time) via Zoom. OLSCM SIG Members should register to attend by completing this form by 4th October.
SIG Committee Members
SIG Chair - Claire Lindsay, Heriot-Watt University
SIG Secretary and Membership Coordinator - Nicola Bateman, University of Leicester
SIG Communications and Website Coordinator - Kate Mc Loughlin, Manchester Metropolitan University
SIG Treasurer - Tammi Sinha, Solent University
Conference Track Chair - Kate Mc Loughlin (as above)