Early Career Academic Network (ECA)
The Early-career Academic (ECA) network is a multi-disciplinary community of business and management scholars currently at the start of their academic careers. The aim of this Network is to create a space for Doctoral and Early-career BAM members to learn, network and develop as future leaders in the field.
The ECA Network offers:
- Academic support
- Professional development events
- Mentoring (through the annual Mentorship Month)
- Networking (online and offline)
- Wellbeing support
- A friendly community (online and offline)
Who can join:
All BAM members who are in the mid-late stages of their doctoral journey, and/or up to 5 years in their first academic position.
- November 2023: 'Reenergise and Reset: Preparing for a Restful Winter Break', 21st November
- December 2023: Starting Afresh in 2024: Academic Goal Setting for the Year Ahead, 19th December
- January 2024: Submitting to the BAM Conference: Where to Start and What Not to Do, 16th January
Sign up to the Early Career Network LinkedIn group by clicking here
Who is this network run by?
The Network is part of the Academic Affairs and Capacity Building doctrine at BAM and is led by Dr Sahar Bakr, Dr Rebecca Beech and Mollie Bryde-Evens.
Contact us via:
Email: [email protected]