Organisational Transformation, Change and Development
The Organisational Transformation, Change and Development (OTCD) SIG is an interdisciplinary community of scholars and practitioners who are interested in all aspects of the constantly changing nature of organisations.
We aim to improve understanding of organisational change in all its forms and to coordinate and support rigorous conceptual and empirical research through our activities.
The objectives of the SIG are to:
- Act as a forum for discussion of the changing nature of organisations
- Stimulate innovative, rigorous and high-quality research into all aspects of organisational change
- Establish links with industry to provide opportunities for collaborative research and capacity development
- Provide opportunities for cross-disciplinary research collaboration
- Support members with capacity building events
- Improve organisational practices in relation to organisational change
- Welcome scholars and practitioners at all career stages into our vibrant community
News of our forthcoming events/seminars can be found in the BAM newsletter.
SIG Committee Members 2023
- Co-Chairs: Jaqueline Hiddlestone-Mumford and John Mendy
- Track Co-Chairs: Ashley Braganza and Nawaf Alghanem
- Secretary & Treasurer: Shu Yang
- Events Officers: Danielle Tucker and Theresa Chika-James
- Communications Officer: Ini Enang
- Doctoral Student Representatives: Ikenna Okoro
- Steering Committee Members: Joanne Murphy, David Denyer, Kevin Reuther, Stefan Cantore, Andrew Lindsay Cox