This webinar organised by three BAM Special Interest Groups (Strategy, Sustainable Business, Entrepreneurship) in collaboration with the BAM Council Academic Affairs of Conference and Capacity Building (AACCB) provides an opportunity to tap into the extensive expertise of the speakers having successfully gained research funding across UK based and international research councils and other organisations. Our experts will take you through the journey from formulating a ‘fundable’ idea to building successful multinational teams in order to deliver high impact research projects. Research ethics considerations for funded projects will be discussed. The webinar participants will have an opportunity to ask questions to a panel of experts throughout the event and to explore how to be successful at research funding applications.
Who Should Attend?
The event speaks to Sections A2, A3, C2 and C3 as detailed in the BAM Framework
- Prof Felix Arndt
Benefits of attending
- Learning about the latest developments and trends in research funding
- Improving understanding about how to succeed with research funding application
- Opportunity to ask questions to a panel of world-class researchers and their experience of research funding
- Improve understanding of research ethics issues when applying for research funding
- Networking and career development opportunities
Please contact the BAM Office at [email protected] with any queries.
BAM Members: Free
BAM Student Members: Free
Non-Members, Students: £20
To become a member, please follow the link: BAM Membership
Registrations close on Monday 16th May 2022 at 23:00 UK time.