- ESRC Funding opportunity (pre-announcement): Apply to help investigate changes in working lives and power in the workplace. For more info, see here. Closing date of 30 September 2021.
- Improve your impact! We provide a list of selected inquiries and consultations as of June 24th that may be of interest to those in the business and management research community here.
- Parliament offers impact training for academics: New Dates Available for Spring 2021!
- BAM responds to the Chancellor's 2021 Budget (March)
- Professor Feng Li was invited by the House of Lords COVID-19 Committee to give evidence to its inquiry into the effects of 'living online' on social and economic wellbeing in the UK. Feng’s evidence focused on a) challenges and opportunities of digital health and b) future of work enabled by digital technologies, based on his research projects funded by the Research Councils and some leading global businesses from the private sectors.
POST has identified 20 COVID-19 Areas of Research Interest (ARIs) for UK Parliament, and is inviting experts to add their research relating to these ARIs to a repository that may be used to inform Parliament's work in future.
BAM responds to the ESRC Review of the UK Social Science PhD
BAM responds to UK Research & Development Roadmap consultation
ESRC publishes Professor Matthew Flinders' report on 'Fit for the Future: Research Leadership in the Social Sciences' - See quotes from our BAM submission on page 15 and from BAM council member Dr Stefanie Reissner on page 8!