- BAM responds to the QAA Consultation on Subject Benchmarks for Business and Management education (UG and PGT) (November 2022)
- BAM responds to the UK HE funding councils’ Future Research Assessment Programme (April 2022)
- BAM responds to UKRI;s Consultation on Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (March 2022)
- BAM responds to UKRI’s Consultation on Impact in Research (January 2022)
- BAM responds to the Chancellor's 2021 Budget (March)
- Professor Feng Li was invited by the House of Lords COVID-19 Committee to give evidence to its inquiry into the effects of 'living online' on social and economic wellbeing in the UK. Feng’s evidence focused on a) challenges and opportunities of digital health and b) future of work enabled by digital technologies, based on his research projects funded by the Research Councils and some leading global businesses from the private sectors.
BAM responds to the ESRC Review of the UK Social Science PhD
BAM responds to UK Research & Development Roadmap consultation
ESRC publishes Professor Matthew Flinders' report on 'Fit for the Future: Research Leadership in the Social Sciences' - See quotes from our BAM submission on page 15 and from BAM council member Dr Stefanie Reissner on page 8!