BAM and Partnered Grant Schemes now LIVE!
The British Academy of Management (BAM) together with the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM), the Irish Academy of Management (IAM) and Società Italiana di Management (SIMA) are pleased to announce the launch of the 2021 grant schemes.
These schemes are part of BAM’s mission to build a thriving, pluralistic research community by supporting relevant, ethical and innovative management and business research.
- BAM Transitions 1 Research Grant (maximum £4,000 per project for up to 3 projects) for early career researchers
- BAM Transitions 2 Research Grant (maximum £4,000 per project for up to 3 projects) for established researchers
- BAM Management Knowledge and Education (MKE) Award (maximum £4,000 per project for up to 3 projects)
- BAM/ANZAM Collaborative Research Award (maximum £6,000 for 1 project)
- BAM/IAM Collaborative Research Award (maximum £4,000 for 1 project)
- BAM/SIMA Collaborative Research Award (maximum £4,000 for 1 project)
Individuals can apply to only one of the above schemes in any one year, whether as Principal Investigator or Co-Investigator. Current and incoming BAM, ANZAM, IAM and SIMA Council and Management Board members are not eligible to apply for these schemes.
- Submission system opens Wednesday 30th June 2021
- Application deadline Wednesday 6th October 2021 (17:00 BST/18:00 CEST)
- Notification of results February 2022
- Earliest award start date 1st April 2022
Applications must be submitted electronically via the BAM Grant Schemes application portal at https://bam.grantplatform.com/
More details on each scheme are available at: https://www.bam.ac.uk/grants/bam-grant-schemes-2021.html