Registration Now Open for the Development Programme for Directors of Engagement 2022-2023
We are pleased to confirm that registrations are now open for our newly launched development programme for those leading engagement within their institutions.
DPDoE supports directors of Engagement, and those aspiring to the role, to develop their leadership and strategic capabilities to manage engagement performance, strategy, and funding in a rapidly changing engagement landscape. This programme has been designed for participants within the global business school community, hence the delivery of the programme is partly online, with in-person sessions to further facilitate networking and community-building.
The new DPDoE is delivered as four sessions intended explore and inspire participants to think about how they lead engagement in their own business schools, by creating a culture that encourages, enables and supports colleagues to engage with individuals and organisations in what they do. The programme is structured around the following four topics:
- Engagement as strategy
- Engaging with who, why & how
- Supporting and scaling engagement
- Embedding engagement
- Build and enhance your skills and competencies to be more effective in leading and/or managing engagement in a school or department;
- Explore how engagement as a strategy relates to and supports other portfolios and the wider business of business and management schools;
- Develop an understanding of engagement opportunities – thinking about different beneficiaries and the intended outcomes of engagement;
- Learn about different forms of engagement and the possibilities and challenges associated with supporting colleagues to be more engaged academics;
- Work towards your professional development and objectives in the context of your institution’s engagement priorities.
Dates and Location
DPDoE 2022/23 will start in November 2022 with four sessions taking place throughout the year, including two in-person at a central London venue and two online. The dates are:
- Session 1: Thursday 10 November (12:30-17:15) to Friday 11 November 2022 (9:00-13:00) – central London venue tbc
- Session 2: Thursday 12 January (12:30-17:30) to Friday 13 January 2023 (9:30-13:00) - online
- Session 3: Thursday 23 March (12:30-17:30) to Friday 24 March 2023 (9:30-13:00) - online
- Session 4: Thursday 15 June (12:30-17:15) to Friday 16 June 2023 (9:30-13:00) – central London venue tbc
- Programme fee: £3,875.
Registrations close on Monday 24th October 2022 at 17:00 BST.
For more details, please click HERE