Save the date: British Academy of Management Teaching Practice Conference 2024
We are pleased to confirm that the British Academy of Management Teaching Practice 2024 Conference will take place on Thursday 6th June at Warwick Business School, The Shard, London. The theme of the Conference is 'Enhancing your impact as a Management Educator - your learners and your career'.
Join leading Management Educators including previous BAM MKE Teaching Practice winners for our one day conference that will examine how to capture and maximise your impact through your education practice.
You are invited to submit short teaching practice papers and will have the opportunity to present these within a supportive and informal marketplace format. Opportunities will be provided for you to learn from leading journals as to how impact can be generated via publication or to participate in exploring other forms of educational impact. Throughout the day, many opportunities for networking will be provided along with a lunch and refreshments.
Further details on paper submision will be announced shortly.
Benefits of attending
At the 2024 BAM MKE Teaching Practice conference we will:
- Invite you to share learning from your practice that will encourage colleagues
- Learn from each other about what works in keeping learning and teaching front and centre and sharing your voice
- Develop ideas and plans for having more influence in your work
- Develop an action plan to publish your education innovations
- Be inspired by our speakers and inspire one another through facilitated networking
There will be opportunities to explore how we can influence others in relation to learning and teaching. At the end of the day, you will leave with plenty of ideas about developing your own practice and added confidence to actively influence your colleagues and institutions.
- Early Bird BAM Member Fee - £175 (until 1st of March 2024)
- Late BAM Member Fee - £200
Further details on the Teaching Practice Conference can be accessed here.