The second session of the Continental Network café series aims at allowing an open exchange of opinions. The online event and the associated blog series are organized by the BAM Continental Network.
Following the publication of blog contributions by researchers from various backgrounds in September and October available on the BAM website, the participants are invited to discuss different questions and points of view. The webinar will be held in the form of an online knowledge café. The knowledge café is a method used to enable the exchange of knowledge and opinions. Usually, these events are held face to face. However, due to recent circumstances, technology allows us to move our event to digital platforms.
After a short introduction by the chair of the BAM Continental Network, invited blog contributors will briefly introduce their standpoints before we open the moderated discussion up to the participants.
BAM Continental Network
Who Should Attend?
- Members of the Continental Network
- Researchers who contributed blog posts
- Researchers who are familiar with the topic and want to express their opinion
The event speaks to Sections A1 and C1, as detailed in the BAM Framework
Invited blog contributors will briefly introduce their standpoints before we open the moderated discussion.
Anna-Maria Nitsche, Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau
Vanessa Reiher, Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau
Benefits of attending
- Learn about potential (ethical) impacts and challenges of Artificial Intelligence
- Discuss and constructively criticize current scientific issues in regard to Artificial Intelligence and ethics in a transdisciplinary environment
- Get to know the BAM Continental Network
Please contact the BAM Office at [email protected] with any queries.
BAM Members: Free
Non-BAM Members: £25
BAM Members, Students: Free
Non-BAM Members, Students: £15