BAM Management, Knowledge and Education (MKE)
Who Should Attend?
The workshop will be of value to all colleagues that are wishing to publish scholarship of education.
This event particularly speaks to B1, B2, B3, E1, E2 and E3 as indicated by BAM Framework.
Benefits of Attendance
- Provides an opportunity for you to meet with, and ask questions of, journal Editors;
- Offers an opportunity for you to better understand the different foci of different types of journals that publish educational scholarship;
- Learn about the foci of the different journals to better enable you to understand which journal to position your work in;
- Better understand the reviewing process in order to hone your understanding of publishing educational scholarship.
Kate Black, Co-Chair BAM MKE
Ashley Roberts, Co-Chair BAM MKE
Prof. Jennifer Leigh, Professor of Management, Nazareth College
Prof. Martyna Sliwa, Professor of Business Ethics and Organisation Studies, Durham University
For general enquiries please contact the BAM Office at [email protected]
BAM Members fee: Free
Non-BAM Members: £25
If you are booking multiple paid events as a Non-Member, it may be cheaper for you to purchase a BAM Membership as nearly all BAM Events are free or at a discounted rate for Members.
For more information, please visit BAM Membership
Payment for the event must be received before the start date of the event concerned. Access will not be permitted to the event if full payment has not been received.
Cancellations received within 14 days of booking your place on the event will receive a full refund.
Cancellations received after the 14-day cancellation period and later than 14 days before the start date of the event will not be eligible for a refund.
Although we endeavour to run all events as advertised, BAM reserves the right to cancel any event if, for example, there are not enough people to justify running the event or if other significant unforeseen circumstances arise. Please be aware that delegates are always responsible for ensuring their own travel and accommodation against cancellation, and the British Academy of Management is not able to reimburse anyone for these under any circumstances.
To cancel a booking a cancellation request must be submitted via your BAM Account, to do this:
- Go to your BAM Account
- Click 'My Events'
- Under 'Upcoming Events' will be the booking, please click Cancel Booking
- Follow the steps and complete the request