BAM and International Partner Grant Schemes opening soon!
We are delighted to announce that 6 grant schemes will be opening very soon. These include our own three biennial schemes, plus three grants in partnership with sister learned societies in Australia/New Zealand; Ireland, and Italy. Two of these schemes are NEW for 2021. Look out for more information in June.
The British Academy of Management (BAM) Grant Schemes consist of funding for three categories of project. These schemes are part of the Academy’s mission to build a thriving, pluralistic research community by supporting relevant, ethical and innovative management and business research.
- BAM Transitions 1 Research Grant (maximum £4,000 per project) for Early Career Researchers
- BAM Transitions 2 Research Grant (maximum £4,000 per project) for established researchers
- BAM Management Knowledge and Education (MKE) Award (maximum £4,000 per project)
Collaborative Research Grant Schemes
Internationally collaborative research is very important and BAM is delighted to be able to join with three sister organisations in other parts of the world in offering grants that make that happen. Each of these three schemes enables a UK academic to pair with a colleague from the other nation.
- With the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management (ANZAM)
BAM/ANZAM Collaborative Research Award (maximum £6,000 per project) LINK: https://www.bam.ac.uk/grants/collaborative-grants/bam-anzam-grant-scheme.html
- With the Irish Academy of Management (IAM) LINK https://www.bam.ac.uk/grants/collaborative-grants/bam-iam-grant-scheme.html
NEW for 2021: BAM/IAM Collaborative Research Award (maximum £4,000 or €4,500 per project)
- With Società Italiana di Management (SIMA) LINK https://www.bam.ac.uk/grants/collaborative-grants/bam-sima-grant-scheme.html
NEW for 2021: BAM/SIMA Collaborative Research Award (maximum £4,000 or €4,500 per project)