Registration Open for Development Programme for Directors of Research (DPDoR) 2022 - 2023
The British Academy of Management is pleased to announce that the long-established Development Programme for Directors of Research (DPDoR) run in collaboration with the Chartered Association of Business Schools, is currently open for registration for 2022/2023 programme.
DPDoR supports Directors of Research, and those aspiring to the role, to develop their leadership and strategic capabilities to manage research performance, strategy, and funding in a rapidly changing research landscape. The 2022/23 programme will take place in person at a central London venue) with four interactive sessions taking place throughout the year to support you to develop your strategic approach and build a strong leadership network within the UK business school community.
Facilitator: Professor Natasha Mauthner, Director of Research, Newcastle University Business School
- Build and enhance the skills and competencies required to be an effective Director of Research
- Understand how the current external research, funding and policy environment affects your strategy for business and management research
- Gain confidence in managing internal pressures, relationships, faculty performance and HR.
- Explore approaches to managing the REF process from strategy, implementation and the presentation of results
- Work towards your professional development and learning objectives in the context of your institution's research priorities strategy
Programme details: There will be four interactive sessions, starting on in November 2022
The fee to attend DPDoR is £3,875.