Covid-19: How the BAM Community can help
Coronavirus (Covid-19): How the BAM Community can help
The business and management community can support the UK Government, Parliament, and the wider research and innovation community in tackling the COVID-19 pandemic. This page is a resource to help you use your expertise to do exactly that. It will be updated regularly with opportunities for you to share your knowledge and research with policymakers and others as they seek solutions and understanding in these difficult times.
In particular, we encourage you to sign up to the database of experts now managed by the UK Government (here).
Below, we provide these links to these and many other opportunities for you to share your knowledge for good, including a number of other current government consultations and parliamentary inquiries covering aspects of the pandemic. We also provide a number of other resources and links to help you engage on the issue. If you have any questions or would like further information on how you can help, please contact: [email protected]
Opportunities for Engagement
- UK Government’s COVID-19 Expert Database. Sign up at: https://forms.gle/jCB4FTZn6YeRJmrv7
- The Government's response to COVID-19: human rights implications of long lockdown, run by the Human Rights Joint Committee (submissions due: 11 January 2021).
- Violence and abuse towards retail workers inquiry, run by the Home Affairs Committee (submissions due: 15 January 2021).
- Railway Infrastructure in Wales, run by the Welsh Affairs Committee (submissions due: 26 February 2021).
- POST’s page on how to Engage with Parliament as a researcher around COVID-19
- Parliament’s COVID-19 news page.
- Find UKRI supported funding for research that addresses COVID-19 and its impacts
- EU Commission’s page on EU supported research and innovation projects
- The United Nations Global Compact on #UnitingBusiness to respond to COVID-19
- International Council for Small Business (ICSB)’s resource page on the COVID-19 responses by International Organizations