NEW Becoming a Research Oriented Professor certificated Mid-Career Development Programme
We would like to make you aware of our recently launched 'Becoming a Research-Oriented Professor' certified programme. The programme is designed to offer support and guidance for members of our community at mid-career stage, for whom Research is a core element. It speaks to Sections A2, D2 and E2 of the BAM Framework. Upon completion of the“Becoming a Research-Oriented Professor" programme, you will receive a certificate of attendance.
- To provide targeted support for mid-career academics who wish to progress to a leadership/ management role in research knowledge and intellectual growth (A2, D2 and E2 of the BAM Framework)
- To offer insight and guidance on writing for publication strategies, including generating impact from published work. Topics include: crafting your research identity; building your publication pipeline and providing effective and humane leadership in your field.
- To offer a platform for sharing best practice in generating research funding, including where to target, how to craft your bid, leading others and networking, delivering your research project.
- To share and draw out best practice in leading and managing others, achieving success, and research/ intellectual growth
This programme includes three interactive sessions at monthly intervals, beginning in early November, on the following topics:
- Session 1: The Career Journey
- Session 2: Researching, Writing and Publishing
- Session 3: Research Funding
More information on the programme can be found here