Registration for the BAM Conference is now open! Registration fee details can be found below:
Please note at least one author of a paper must be registered by the 22nd June to be included in the paper scheduling.
- Early Bird member rate: £395 (up until 31st July)
- Early bird member rate plus Gala Dinner £460 (up until 31st July)
- Early Bird non-member rate: £475 (up until 31st July)
- Early Bird non-member rate plus Gala Dinner: £540 (up until 31st July)
- Full* member rate: £495 (from 1st August)
- Full non-member rate: £575 (from 1st August)
- BAM student member rate: £255
- BAM student member rate plus Gala Dinner: £320
- BAM student non-member rate: £280
- Conference and Doctoral Symposium combined: £200 (only available to student members)
- Conference and Doctoral Symposium combined plus Gala Dinner: £265 (only available to student members)
Virtual (first day virtual by default – can present papers live virtually and attend live streamed plenaries with Q&A. Please note that PDW attendance is for in-person attendees only)
- Early Bird virtual member rate: £165 (up until 31st July)
- Early Bird virtual non-member rate: £245 (up until 31st July)
- Full* virtual member rate: £250 (from 1st August)
- Full virtual non-member rate: £330 (from 1st August)
- BAM student member rate: £145
Frequently Asked Questions
As the Conference Proceedings are only available to accepted autors and registered Conference participants you are first required to sign in to X-CD paper submission system to authenticate access.
If you are having any issues in accessing the Proceedings, please email [email protected].
Payment can be made online by card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Maestro). The payment will be made to British Academy of Management and the system will generate an auto receipt at the end of your booking.
There are two ways of paying online by Card:
- choosing Card Payment when at the Payment Options for booking. OR
- Invoice. If Invoice was chosen at Payment Options and would now like to pay by card: Please log into the booking holder’s BAM Account, go to My Account and then click Membership Renewal, at the bottom of the page will be an Unpaid section here you will find your Conference booking with a link that says Pay Online. If you do this method after having been issued an Invoice please email back [email protected] stating you have done this.
A. Registered delegate receives an auto-confirmation upon booking, so if you haven’t received the email, please check your spam folder.
NB* If you made a booking between 9th and 23rd of June, have paid with the money being taken from your account and have not received a booking confirmation email, please contact [email protected] to resolve the issue.
A. Yes, you can pay via bank transfer. Please make sure you reference it with your membership number or your full name. If someone else is paying on your behalf, please make sure they reference it with your name.
If you are paying via Bank Transfer for an Invoice please reference your INVOICE NUMBER as the payment reference so we can easily locate your payment and update your booking.
Account name: British Academy of Management Ltd
Bank Name: The Co-operative Bank
Bank Address: 80 Cornhill Bank, London, EC3V 3NJ
Account No: 65220757
Sort Code: 08-02-28
IBAN: GB86 CPBK 08022865220757 (non-mandatory for UK payments)
Swift: Code CPBK GB22 (non-mandatory for UK payments)
A: Please allow at least 3-5 days for the payment to go through. If by then you don’t receive the confirmation, please email [email protected] (please include in the subject line your name and membership address)
My University paid the registration fee but didn’t pay for the Gala Dinner. How do I purchase the ticket?
You can pay for the Gala dinner or any other Conference addon that your University did not cover separately. Please log in as a member and visit the Bam2022 Gala Dinner webpage.
No, you can only register for the Conference via the British Academy of Management website registration page HERE.
No, participants are required to pay and make accommodation arrangements themselves. The university negotiated special rates for our delegates at the Hyatt Regency and Hyatt House. For more details on how to book, and information on the hotels in Manchester, please visit Travel & Accommodation page.
During the registration process, from the ‘payment type’ field, please select ‘invoice’ option.
If you are a student, please make sure you register for the BAM student membership first HERE
- Please check whether the delegate you are trying to register is a BAM member
- If a person is not a member, please select a registration package that includes the membership fee (this is the Non-Member tickets). Alternatively, if your University policy does not cover memberships please ask the delegate to sign up and pay for BAM membership first.
- If you pay with a University card you will receive a receipt confirming the purchase. In addition, delegate will receive email confirmation of his/her registration.
Paying via Bank Transfer
- Please allow 3-5 days for the payment to clear.
- Please advise the delegate on the date of the bank transfer
During the registration from payment type field, please select ‘invoice’ option
- If you are paying a student fee, please attach a copy of the letter stating that the person is a student in your University.
- If possible, please advise delegates that it is their responsibility to advise British Academy of Management on their dietary requirements and any assistance they may need during the Conference
- If you are purchasing a non-inclusive package, please advise the delegate on specific costs the University will cover.
Yes, please contact us at [email protected] if you wish to have your paper excluded from the Proceedings. Please note that you will still have the option to include your abstract.
All submissions to the BAM conference, except for the Professional Developmental Workshops, will be published in the Official Online Conference Proceedings accessible to registered Conference delegates. The Proceedings will have an ISBN number, and can be referenced.
After the Conference has concluded, any paper that has been presented will be eligible to be published in an academic journal. If you plan to submit to a journal and would like us to remove your paper from the Conference, please email us at [email protected].
- Login to your account
- Click on the Conference webpage (https://www.bam.ac.uk/events-landing/conference.html)
- Click on view my booking
- Click the ‘Get More Tickets’ option
- Choose the Gala Dinner Add On option
- Make payment